- Membership is $100.00 per year. The membership (and fiscal) year is July 1st to June 30th . A renewal notice is sent to members with the summer retreat announcement and registration each June. [Dues paid with late renewals or new memberships during the fiscal year are retroactive to the beginning of the current fiscal year, as dues payments support annual programming and operational expenses.]
- Membership is per organization. Member venues and agencies are often represented by more than one staff member at meetings.
- List serve access is unlimited and may be utilized by all staff at member organizations.
- Unlimited web/list serve access
- Access to some of the best minds in the industury: our members.
- Numerous networking and information sharing opportunities—cited by our members with pride as ConsERT’s signature experience and benefit!
- Annual ConsERT Retreat in early August
- Meetings: Two per year, in October and March at a host member venue, with professional development sessions on current issues in presenting and venue operations, and breakout or concurrent sessions for specific staff areas [$15 hospitality charge for attendees]
- ConsERT officers and committees are in frequent communication throughout the year
- Networking Opportunities
- APAP Meeting
- Meeting at PAE or other regional conferences [Midwest Arts, WAA]
- Informal Meetings specific to region
- Listserve Networking
- Web Site Information Database